• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Persons who use or buy products from Amulet Arts, Inc. agree to indemnify (not hold responsible) Amulet Arts, Inc. of any responsibility for damages or injuries which may occur from the use of our products.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at AmuletArtsNY@gmail.com.
Electronic procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests. All employees with access to personal information obtained on the Amulet Arts web site are also bound to adhere to this policy.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. We use personal information to reply to inquiries and handle requests.
Our web site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Given the nature of body jewelry, and to insure all clients only receive new unworn or unused items, we do not offer traditional returns. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
At this time we provide domestic shipping only. We ship all orders through the U.S. Postal Service with a flat rate of $5.00 for Shipping (3-4 day delivery average) through USPS, applied to every order processed through our website for shipping and packaging.